Occasional Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

"Bounce Back to You" collection? What does that mean? lol Kind of a strange name.

Occasional Contributor

image.png

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I'm signed up for emails but I never get them offering for me to preorder a TSV. Not sure why?

Mine came to my Spam folder.

Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I feel really sad for Mally and her customers. Her line was really good quality with unique packaging and since the sale everything has turned to ******. Mally used to be my favorite make up line and now I don't even see it surviving much longer.

I love Mally--what a great makeup artist.  I loved her mascara too.

Ulta is kind of phasing her out from what I can tell.  It's such a shame!  I don't like some of her products, but I do like others!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I also no longer get e-mails about upcoming TSVs.  I loved Mally's line in the past and had so many of her eye shadow palettes and bought many, many of her TSVs.  I'm not sure I'll order anymore.  I also feel that when these companies are sold the formulations are changed and the quality just isn't the same.  Still like Mally and sorry about what happened to her company.

Respected Contributor

Anyone else staying up to watch the TSV?  Even though I'm not ordering (unless she really sells it to me), I love watching almost all makeup shows.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 - I'll be watching. And I caved and ordered it. DD loves her makeup. She saw a Facebook live chat with Mally where Mally put on the entire TSV and wanted me to watch it a little while ago. Even though I was skeptical, and I knew when Mally said things like, "I brought this to you. . ." that SHE really didn't. I noticed people asked her a few times if this was like her older formula (the highlighter) and she said no, it's a new one. I also noticed she used her old pink brush. 

But she looked great when she finished, and I think she's great, so I'm giving it a try! If it doesn't work for me 100% I will send it back - and I really don't like to return makeup products. I usually give them to DD and her friends. 

We'll see! (((crossing fingers)))

Frequent Contributor

This TSV is an awesome value. I'm in for A/D!

Regular Contributor

I am watching because I still have a soft spot for Mally but definitely will not be purchasing because I don't trust the quality.