Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried this Mally skin primer? It seems very expensive but looks great on the models of course.

Valued Contributor
I have it. It seemed expensive to me too!! But I got it last July and I'm a little more than half way through it. Gosh next month I will have had it a year! You only need a small about. It just goes on like butter, but not greasy LOL. It's a very light mouse. It feels wonderful and looks good. Mine says Glow but I really don't see any glow which is fine with me because I was apprehensive of the word glow.
Regular Contributor

Do you ever wear it alone like they showed on the models? Does it function like the presentation?

Valued Contributor
I didn't see it on the show today. I can't remember what they say during the presentation but I do not wear it alone, or any primer for that matter. I need coverage. I have really ruddy uneven skintone. Occasionally if I'm looking shiny I smooth some over my makeup. I think it might function like the face defender but I don't have that product so I'm not sure.
Honored Contributor

I liked it very much. Glow I didn't like because I felt like it had glitter bits, but it went on smoothly and felt great.

Regular Contributor

Okay yes today they acted like you could wear it alone with no makeup over it and it looked amazing! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Best primer I've tried. I don't have the ""glow"" primer.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the poreless primer ..... I don't go without makeup, so I can't address that. I use a mixture of BM and other mineral powders that I mix myself.

The primer has this wonderful silicone-ish feel to it ..... I even use it as a hand cream now and then.

Yes, $70 for a huge jar seems a bit pricey, but it lasts a really long time and the feel is like nothing else I've ever tried, so I say buy it when it's on easy pay to soften the blow.

It's definitely worth it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}