Valued Contributor

Mally/RuPaul’s Draglash Mascara

Has anyone who ordered the Mally/RuPaul’s Draglash Mascara received theirs yet? Mine did not come in a box or have a safety seal. Is that how yours came as well?

Am I just supposed to trust this is brand new and unused?
Respected Contributor

Re: Mally/RuPaul’s Draglash Mascara

Mine did not come in a box.  The 2 of them were in plastic bubble wrap - no seal.  And I find they're no different from any other mascaras.  I think I'm done trying new products.  It's hard to resist their sales pitch, but I'm going to do my best to resist in the future!  Woman Frustrated

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Contributor

MIne arrived the same way, no box only bubble wrap. I don't like using cosmetics that are not safety sealed or in a box especially eye proudcts. I am a bit hesitate to use. 

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 I really wish there were strict regulations or laws to protect us from packaging of cosmetics.  Mascara should definitely have some type of seal to protect from any tampering; along with other safety meassures on foundations, lipsticks, etc.  Also, in skincare.  We are putting these products on our faces and eyes.  Why are we so behind times in this important area?

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 yes! These are eye products! I want some kind of safety feeling!
Super Contributor

I’ve received clothes a couple of times from QVC that were obviously customer returns, smelled of perfume, pilling under the arm. How do I know my unsealed beauty purchases are new, and unused. It doesn’t even seem like it should be legal to sell unsealed beauty products.

Honored Contributor

It's obvious to see if mascara is new or used.  Even if it's only used once, it's obvious.