Valued Contributor

Mally Model from 2.8.17 show

Did anyone watch ANTM in the second cycle?  I believe one of the models in Mally's show last night was Yoanna House, who was a winner. She used to be the spokesperson on HSN for OPI nailpolish.  I wonder what the story is, maybe somone else already answered that here, but did not see it when I searched the forums. Or, maybe it wasn't even her, who knows! LolSmiley Tongue

Valued Contributor

Re: Mally Model from 2.8.17 show

One of the models was Stacey anne  who has been with the Qfor years    Liam  and she are a couple and have had two children together She is a gorgious blonde

Valued Contributor

@mollymaggie I like Stacy Anne and glad she is back.  She is one of my favorites.  But, She is not the model I was referring to. This lady had shoulder length or longer hair that was kind of light brown with highlights.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12

Yep, that's Yoanna House.

If you Google 'Yoanna Mally Cosmetics.

Mally's FB Page will show, yep she's working 

w/ Mally these days.  Pretty lady. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you @sidsmom !  I appreciate that you took the time to Google her.  I did initially but guess I did not "drill down" into the correct link that would have told me that information.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow I didn't see her!!!I think that Brooke with the really dark brown hair is so gorgeous! I think I remember hearing someone say she was Ms. New Jersey or something.......I can believe it-just gorgeous, her hair is almost black and it is long and thick!