Frequent Contributor

I bought the 6 tubes of Mally Mascara to try it out thinking it equals only $10.00 per tube. I do not understand how it gets so many positive reviews. This in my opinion may be the worst mascara I have ever tried. Does it get better as the tube dries out a bit?

Respected Contributor

CrystalBlue1 ~ Sorry to hear that the Mally is not working out for you. I have tried so many over the years, and this 6 pack is a staple for me. Just goes to show how something works great for one, and not for another.

I'm down to my last tube in the 6 pack, and this thread reminded me to order more, and it is on EP. So, thanks!

ETA ~ If it is too "wet" for you out of the new tube, try laying it open with the wand out of the tube for a day. That will dry it out some, and it might work better for you. HTH If not, send it back. Nobody needs 6 tubes of mascara that doesn't meet your needs.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much I think it would work better if not so wet so I will give it a try

Respected Contributor

I love this mascara! I'm in my 50s and no mascara has ever worked for me before, and they all irritated my eyes. Mally's does everything she says it will, for me it's perfect.

Honored Contributor

When I saw a close up of her mascara on one of the models, I said OMG! It looked horrible -- a caked up mess. You want your lashes to look long but natural looking at least that is the look I strive for. I am achieving this look with Aveda's Mosscara that also conditions the lashes for under $20.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 Mistic said:

CrystalBlue1 ~ Sorry to hear that the Mally is not working out for you. I have tried so many over the years, and this 6 pack is a staple for me. Just goes to show how something works great for one, and not for another.

I'm down to my last tube in the 6 pack, and this thread reminded me to order more, and it is on EP. So, thanks!

ETA ~ If it is too "wet" for you out of the new tube, try laying it open with the wand out of the tube for a day. That will dry it out some, and it might work better for you. HTH If not, send it back. Nobody needs 6 tubes of mascara that doesn't meet your needs.

If you need to leave the tube open & the wand out for a day, it's time to return that mascara. If it's not right when you first open it, something is wrong IMO. No, thank you.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I have received 3 in ""sample/favorites"" kits and I totally agree with you about how wet they are. They left a glob on my lashes and had to throw them away. I also agree that it is the worst mascara I have ever used and I have used mascara for over 50 years!

Contributor

That's a lot of mascara to go to waste if you don't like it. I would send it back. If it were only one tube, it might be different, but 6? Yikes.

Honored Contributor

Her mascara did not work for me either, I don't care for that spider lashes look, I like my lashes to look feathery. IT cosmetics tight line mascara works the best for me.