Valued Contributor

Mally Mally Mally. lovee you

But please calm down. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mally Mally Mally. lovee you

Hi, I don't mean to come across as negative, 

So many of us, probably more women then men, are told to calm down, quiet down, change this, that, etc.,

my opinion, you and everyone else has their own....but mine is- if it's someone's personality, let them do them....they'll find those who appreciate them for who they are, don't change who you are, unless you're doing something immoral or offense, or harmful.

Go Mally Girl❣️

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

I had forgotten that unfortunate show is on tonight so thanks for reminding me not to even go there. 

Valued Contributor

\Re: Mally Mally Mally. lovee you

I've read posts on this forum expressing a desire for Rick to calm down, quiet down, change his presentation style.

(On the other hand, QVC let Dan Hughes go. He was always quiet and calm.)

I have the impression that the PTB at QVC are quite OK with excited, highly expressive presenters.

Trusted Contributor

UNWATCHABLE.

Respected Contributor

I'm over 50 and this show is AWFUL. I stopped watching Mally

years ago. Way too LOUD. unnecessary. 

Respected Contributor

you tube has some very nice relaxing music fireplace videos

puts me right to sleep

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

On a side note: I'm so weary hearing about host that were let go.

No one on this board knows what type of employee a host is. No one knows why a host is laid off or their contract not renewed. An employee is so much more, and has much expected of them than what is seen in a few brief hours during airtime when they are wearing their " game face" with their on air persona. 

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Hi, I don't mean to come across as negative, 

So many of us, probably more women then men, are told to calm down, quiet down, change this, that, etc.,

my opinion, you and everyone else has their own....but mine is- if it's someone's personality, let them do them....they'll find those who appreciate them for who they are, don't change who you are, unless you're doing something immoral or offense, or harmful.

Go Mally Girl❣️

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

@skittles2 , Bravo !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

On a side note: I'm so weary hearing about host that were let go.

No one on this board knows what type of employee a host is. No one knows why a host is laid off or their contract not renewed. An employee is so much more, and has much expected of them than what is seen in a few brief hours during airtime when they are wearing their " game face" with their on air persona. 

@Etoile308 , Same !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan