Regular Contributor

It will be July 29th, and the cost will be $59.96 ($7.22 s&h); you can order here.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Honored Contributor

Yay. Like the recent IT TSV, this is an easy pass for me.

I absolutely don't need foundation, the lipstick color doesn't look like one I'd use, the eyeshadow stick in copper rose isn't for me and I don't like her mascara.

Honored Contributor

Nascardiva, Thank you so very much!!

Valued Contributor
On 6/25/2014 RespectLife said:
On 6/25/2014 Cardamom said: I had this delivery system in a Tarte foundation. I'm not even sure they still sell it. I didn't like it. You get very little product and it's messy. I also don't like that yellow concealer. I'm too fair for it and it makes me look very yellow. I do love her mascara though! I wish she would do a TSV with her primer and face defender. I like her primer and I'd like to try her face defender. I might just get her kit from Ulta that comes with it.

I LOVE the face defender! I tend to 'grease through' mid day and this is fantastic! Doesn't mess up my makeup, doesn't add yet another layer of powder. Just gives me a matte look and the shine is gone. I keep one in my purse, at my desk and at home. Lasts forever too!

Does anyone know the date for this TSV? I will be on vac in July and don't want to miss it!

Thanks for the review Respectlife. I think it's her top selling product and I can't remember when she offered it in a TSV.
Contributor
On 6/25/2014 Nascardiva said:

It will be July 29th, and the cost will be $59.96 ($7.22 s&h); you can order here.

Thanks Nascardiva. I'll have to think about this. With shipping & tax this kit will is $70. Not sure that I want it that badly.