Contributor
Has anyone seen this in the Insider? I was disappointed in IT's CC compact (too dewy and only lasted 3 hours) so I am hoping Mally's is better. I've always wanted to try her mascara as well. Looks like a nice kit!
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I saw it in the Insider. I am also excited to see the presentations! I have been wanting her lipstick in French Kiss for so long! It's in a new bullet now, so I am not sure if she refomulated the lippie. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

I have been wondering about that LIQUID makeup in a compact...????????

Respected Contributor
I want it!!! Hoping I can find a review somewhere with the item number!
Valued Contributor

Mally Simple Steps to a U,You Love 7 Pc Collection

Receive: (1) 0.35-oz Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation (Fair, Light , Medium, Tan, or Rich); (1) 0.4-oz Perfect Prep Under-Eye Brightener (Lighter or Deeper); (1) 0.13-oz Nourishing Lipstick in French Kiss, (1) 0.06-oz Shadow Stick in Copper Rose, (1) 0.04-oz Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Navy with Pro-Blender Brush and sharpener; (1) 0.39-fl-oz Volumizing Mascara in Black, (1) Foundation Brush.

Contributor

Does anyone know the price? This one does look good.

Frequent Contributor

I tend to prefer pressed powder foundations (current favorites Mally and IT), but I might cave on this TSV. Am curious about the new foundation. Don't care for this mascara. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor
On 6/25/2014 SandyAndy said:

Does anyone know the price? This one does look good.

Yes, what's the price please?

I LOVE Mally shadows!

Valued Contributor
I had this delivery system in a Tarte foundation. I'm not even sure they still sell it. I didn't like it. You get very little product and it's messy. I also don't like that yellow concealer. I'm too fair for it and it makes me look very yellow. I do love her mascara though! I wish she would do a TSV with her primer and face defender. I like her primer and I'd like to try her face defender. I might just get her kit from Ulta that comes with it.
Honored Contributor
On 6/25/2014 Cardamom said: I had this delivery system in a Tarte foundation. I'm not even sure they still sell it. I didn't like it. You get very little product and it's messy. I also don't like that yellow concealer. I'm too fair for it and it makes me look very yellow. I do love her mascara though! I wish she would do a TSV with her primer and face defender. I like her primer and I'd like to try her face defender. I might just get her kit from Ulta that comes with it.

I LOVE the face defender! I tend to 'grease through' mid day and this is fantastic! Doesn't mess up my makeup, doesn't add yet another layer of powder. Just gives me a matte look and the shine is gone. I keep one in my purse, at my desk and at home. Lasts forever too!

Does anyone know the date for this TSV? I will be on vac in July and don't want to miss it!