Occasional Contributor

Mally Holiday kits or something similar?

I bought her holiday kits a few years back and would love to buy another one. Anyone know if there might be one released this year? Or something similar? I loved how the kit could be broken up into gifts-3 palettes of eyeshadows plus mascara and I think there were lip colors?
Or anything that might be similar to this?
Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Mally Holiday kits or something similar?

It's probably still too early for Holiday Kits.  They will probably be out in October.  But if you are interested in Mally. Ulta has Mallywood products for 50% off today only.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I'll keep checking. Just didn't want to miss out if anyone had heard anything. I don't keep up with QVC like I used to.

Valued Contributor

@geekygamergal Holiday kits are coming out soon because I received an invite to attend an event previewing Sephora's holiday kits next weekend. I think it's around mid October when retailers start displaying the kits. 

Valued Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

It's probably still too early for Holiday Kits.  They will probably be out in October.  But if you are interested in Mally. Ulta has Mallywood products for 50% off today only.

@momoftwo2007 thanks for the reminder because I almost forgot to place my order.  I picked up one of each product offered at 50%.  I was disappointed that the blush wasn't available. Oh well, it's not like I need another blush, LOL 

Respected Contributor

@Starliteshine @geekygamergal You are most welcome!

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing about Mally’s 2018 Holiday collection. I thought I must’ve missed it because last year I ordered her 12 piece set with the fabric gift bags in August. It’s September and I haven’t seen it presented yet. They sell out so fast, so I’m wondering if the already were on air and are no longer available.
Contributor

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Mally’s 2018 Holiday set is now available on qvc.com. It’s item #A346750. Great deal! 12 pieces for under $60.
I’ve been checking the site daily since October and I was so glad to finally see it go on sale. Enjoy!
Contributor