Frequent Contributor
I received my order of this product in one week! Yay!

I’ve used another Mally brightening product years ago which was discontinued, and loved it, so I was excited to receive this duo.

Much to my surprise, the first package I opened was only half full! I just turned 60 and have worn concealer for decades and they are always 100% full. I took the second tube out of the box, and it was full, so there is a quality control issue here. Not tragic or life changing, but disappointing for the price.

Did this happen to anyone else? Also a reminder to other purchasers to check both tubes to make sure they are both full.

The product itself was so-so. I think Tarte Shape Tape works and covers dark circles better. The light shade I ordered was the correct shade, but the product was thick and chalky and I think it made the dark circles more noticeable.

I’m just curious about others’ experience.
Honored Contributor

@ocookie wrote:
I received my order of this product in one week! Yay!

I’ve used another Mally brightening product years ago which was discontinued, and loved it, so I was excited to receive this duo.

Much to my surprise, the first package I opened was only half full! I just turned 60 and have worn concealer for decades and they are always 100% full. I took the second tube out of the box, and it was full, so there is a quality control issue here. Not tragic or life changing, but disappointing for the price.

Did this happen to anyone else? Also a reminder to other purchasers to check both tubes to make sure they are both full.

The product itself was so-so. I think Tarte Shape Tape works and covers dark circles better. The light shade I ordered was the correct shade, but the product was thick and chalky and I think it made the dark circles more noticeable.

I’m just curious about others’ experience.

@ocookie   Were you able to return the Mally product? Yes, I've always found the Shape Tape difficult to use, even if the undereye is very hydrated with eye cream. If you purchase it in your skin tone shade though it makes a good concealer for any dark spots of rosacea. 

Frequent Contributor
I called customer service. They refunded me exactly half of the purchase price including the tax and s&h for the tube that was half full. The tube that was full was fine. I still like shape tape better, but for the price it will do. My shape tape sponge got moldy by the way, and I’ve just been using the brush that came with my IT cosmetics bye-bye under eye concealer. That seems to do the trick on both products.