Respected Contributor

Hope you like it as much as I do. Yes, light is lighter than the IT light and much more neutral, very nice shade. I think the fair would be more for porcelain complexions? I really debated before ordering but I did right.

Super Contributor
On 7/14/2014 doglover3 said:

Hope you like it as much as I do. Yes, light is lighter than the IT light and much more neutral, very nice shade. I think the fair would be more for porcelain complexions? I really debated before ordering but I did right.

Doglover3: Oh my goodness! This foundation is beautiful! I only tapped the brush into the foundation twice, used VERY little and it covered the full face completely. At first, I thought it was even too much foundation. This little compact will probably last longer than I originally thought. I have had it on for about 2 hours, did not use a setting powder or spray as a test since I'm hanging at home. Still looks beautiful, not budging actually. I'm impressed. And yes, the color is perfect for me as well. I might have to contemplate cancelling my IT Cosmetics CC Cream A/D that is currently on backorder if this looks great in 4 hours.