Contributor

Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick question

Mally used to have a shade 'Antique Taupe' I loved. I guess its been discontinued. Does anyone know a shade that is similar to this one? Hoping its still there just named differently.

thank you! Chi

Valued Contributor

Re: Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick question

I have almost every color, but I have never heard of that one. Found this comparison pic online and Twilight looks close.

Image result for mally antique taupe

Contributor

Thanks so much Lanikins!

Respected Contributor

That's a beautiful shade. I have a LOT of her shadow sticks, but I don't think I've ever seen that one. I wonder if there is a Maybelline color tattoo that is similar? I got a LE one recently, Black Orchid, and it is similar, but might have a touch more mauve/plum in it.
Respected Contributor

Or, look at swatches online of Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow sticks. Shade CRYSTAL TAUPE. Look at actual swatches, not the Avon advertisement, because they are WAY off. You can get them on the bay for $8.50. Looks very similar to the other pic Lanikins posted. Wonderful product. They were LE, so I stocked up on my fave shades, including crystal taupe. They get a 4.9 on Makeup Alley, as well!
Super Contributor

I love the Avon Extra Lasting eyeshadow sticks! They were just on sale for $3.49 each. I wear them every single day. Unfortunately, I use Shimmering Sand every day and it's been discontinued. I did find a couple on ebay so I have them on the way but that just makes me sad. Any dupes for that one??? It's a tad more gold than Firework shown above. I'd also take one that looks like a rose gold shade....

Respected Contributor

Dion, they have the shimmering sand on ebay. Smiley Wink You might also look at Mally Antique Gold.
Honored Contributor

I have almost all of them too. I don't think I have this one. One of my favorites is Satin Taupe. Could that one be close? Does anyone else have this too?

Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 FUTURE said: Dion, they have the shimmering sand on ebay. Smiley Wink You might also look at Mally Antique Gold.

Thanks Future - I said I have some on the way already, but I will look into the Antique Gold you mentioned. I hope that one is what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 dionline said:
On 3/20/2015 FUTURE said: Dion, they have the shimmering sand on ebay. Smiley Wink You might also look at Mally Antique Gold.

Thanks Future - I said I have some on the way already, but I will look into the Antique Gold you mentioned. I hope that one is what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Oops! I missed that part. The NyQuil was kicking in. lol! Enjoy your goodies!