Valued Contributor

Mally Dark Circle Corrector and One Day Only Deal

Mally’s Dark Circle Corrector A344513 is back in stock. Supersize of 3 for $45. This is NOT a concealer but the last step to hide dark circles. This is one of my favorite products and I’ve bought just about everything out there for dark circles. I think it’s an updated version of Mally’s Sunshine in a jar (sold about 5 years ago). The results are similar to Becca Under-eye Brightener without the shine or tackiness. Just dot under eye and gently blend.

One Day Only Deal is a steal! A369699, $39.98 and free shipping. 4 Shadow Sticks and 2 Gel Eyeliners. My favorites for summer since they don’t come off until I take them off. I call them my 2 minute eyes. Swipe on shadow sticks and blend with finger. Easy peasy!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mally Dark Circle Corrector and One Day Only Deal

Thank you so much for giving your experience with the dark circle concealer. I ordered this knowing nothing about it. Thanks again, I hope I have the same results!

Honored Contributor

I looks great, I just ordered it 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for your recommendation.  I have used Mally's mascara and was happy with the results.  When something works it is always nice to share it with others, thanks!

Honored Contributor

Do you still have to apply makeup and a concealer under this product, thanks. 

Honored Contributor

It has 12 one star reviews out of 38, this is a concern, also is it made in China, it says imported. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Do you still have to apply makeup and a concealer under this product, thanks. 

This is a brightner and not a concealer. If you normally wear concealer and foundation, apply over the top. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

It has 12 one star reviews out of 38, this is a concern, also is it made in China, it says imported. 

I think many of the one star reviews are because people are using this incorrectly. Again, it is not a concealer. It goes on top of concealer and foundation. If they are buying thinking it's a concealer, it's too light and doesn't conceal. It brightens up the undereye area. I love it. As for made in China and imported, what's not these days? Unfortunately, many cosmetics are made in China or Korea. I know quite a few It Cosmetics products are made in China. Some Laura Geller products and Too Faced just to name a few. 

Valued Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

Thank you so much for giving your experience with the dark circle concealer. I ordered this knowing nothing about it. Thanks again, I hope I have the same results!

I am glad it's back in stock because I was only using on special occasions. With three, I can use every day. For a better explanation on how to use it, watch the video.  I hope you like it as much as I do Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Mally did emphasize last night that it is not a concealer, but she never said to still use a concealer and foundation under it, that is what confused me.  I do like to read reviews before buying. It has a 3.5 rating.