Honored Contributor

Re: Mally Dark Circle Corrector and One Day Only Deal

@Shelbelle wrote:

It has 12 one star reviews out of 38, this is a concern, also is it made in China, it says imported. 

I have this concealer.   It is just OK.....and there is hardly any product in the containers....you think you are getting a lot of product, but if you use it  daily and enough to cover....the tubes go empty FAST.  

Probably why they used the container they did. They can give you hardly any product. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Mally did emphasize last night that it is not a concealer, but she never said to still use a concealer and foundation under it, that is what confused me.  I do like to read reviews before buying. It has a 3.5 rating. 

I watched the show yesterday and ordered it even after reading the low reviews.  You're right about Mally never mentioning to use a concealer and foundation with it.  If I find that I still need to use a concealer, it is going back.  

Trusted Contributor

In fact, Mally applied her concealer first, then went onto something else and came back and applied the corrector. Can't wait to get it, will order more if I like it.

Respected Contributor

45 seconds into the video Carolyn makes very clear this is not a concealor. For those of you that missed the presentation and are just going by word of mouth here should really watch the video so you get the correct way to use this corrector.

I saw the last half of Mallys presentation on this yesterday and she shows it is a product that you apply and then can apply again later over it if you need to touch up w/o caking and sinking into any lines. I have never used a corrector so I bought one at Amazon so I am not stuck with a bunch if I dont like it. Dont want to mess with a return.

Yes Mally was using this over her foundation and concealor.