Super Contributor

Mally Dark Circle Corrector Duo A462519 - changed applicator...NOT for the better!

I have been using this product for a long time, was on auto delivery..  When that ran out, I did a reorder - picture and product were the same..   UNTIL it arrived. The nice soft applicator is no longer..   It is just hard plastic with holes as the applicator? It is not the same, and when you look at the picture for this item, it is still showing the nice applicator.  I wrote to them thinking this was an error, and heard back, no - this is the new applicator. It is not the same when you go to apply it on your undereye area. I just wanted to let you all know in case you currently use this or are going to order it. It has changed.  I think it must be a cheaper way to make it, take out the applicator and replace with plastic. Just wanted to share my experience with you. Be aware - and Q should not be showing a picture of the item that is not what it really is.....  

Honored Contributor

Re: Mally Dark Circle Corrector Duo A462519 - changed applicator...NOT for the better!

Well, that items shows "Not Available" right now.  I watched the video though and Mally says to blend it with your fingers, so maybe the applicator isn't meant to blend it?

I don't know, I don't use that, although I do use some of her other products.