Honored Contributor

Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, Primer or Setting Powder,

Hello ladies,

Wondering if anyone here has used this Mally product.  I just found it on Amazon.  In this weather I use a little bit of Laura Mercier loose (whitepowder so this looks interesting to me. Videos say it's translucent.

Thanks

Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, Primer or Setting Powder, Long lasting Matte Finish, Face Defender, Translucent, 0.46 Ounce

Respected Contributor

Re: Mally Beauty Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, Primer or Setting Powder,

QVC has it, too, with a baby one to boot.

A474368

Mally Beauty Face Defender Home and Away Kit - A474368

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm Yes, I do. I really like it as a primer. Helps my makeup stay on longer. I work with kids and am outside in the heat for a large chunk of the day, Also it is completely translucent when you apply it over top of makeup there is no buildup of powder. It finishes a look quite nicely. I have been getting it here on QVC for years now. Also a little goes a long way, the compact lasts for a while for my use as a primer. One thing I am not a fan of is the sponge it comes with. I use my own sponge, Hope this helps.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 

Do you use it to help with pores?  I don't have a pore size issue.  Even tho I have a holy grail of primers (Hourglass) finding something for $20 less would be great if it worked as well.  Is it a satin or silky like texture?

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm No, I don't use it to cover pores, as I do not have a large pore issue either. I use it strictly for longevity of makeup and to get that smooth canvas to apply makeup. It has a nice silky feel to me. It is definately my go-to primer for special occasions too, as I can count on it to work for me. If you decide to try I hope it works well for you. 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a fan of the poreless face defender.  It takes away the shine better than anything I've used.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate the replies ladies.  I'll put this on the back burner for now tho since I've just bought the red light face mask thingy and a Bissel steam mop.  I better stop for awhile Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm --oh girl---don't get those 2 things mix up!!!Woman Very Happy altho a good steam facial is pretty great!!!!Woman LOL