Respected Contributor

Mally And Disney Collaboration

I just saw this on the JenLovesrevirws on youtube and she is doing a "Frozen" (Disney movie) makeup palette the packaging is adorable but I am not a fan of her makeup so I will not buy it but for woman that love her makeup check this out coming to the Q in Nov.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mally And Disney Collaboration

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I just saw this on the JenLovesrevirws on youtube and she is doing a "Frozen" (Disney movie) makeup palette the packaging is adorable but I am not a fan of her makeup so I will not buy it but for woman that love her makeup check this out coming to the Q in Nov.

@cuddlesmama  I just saw this on Trendmood. Is this coming to the Q? I didn’t see where it could be purchased upon release.   I won’t be buying either. 

Valued Contributor

@cuddlesmama I also saw this posted yesterday on musingsofamuse.com but she had no information on where/when to purchase.  I like Mally's shadow sticks, so I am hoping it will be some "winter" colors with sheen.  Help me if they make a light blue shadow, in a nod to the dress that Elsa wore, then it would be an easy no puchase for me!

Respected Contributor

I can't wtch Mally for fear of throwing something thru the tv screen. But I am a little surprised at Disney's getting into the area of makeup. Kids dont use makeup, and this is a kid's movie. Why?

Trusted Contributor

Maybe because of the huge trend of Disney Bounding. Kids and adults alike are really into it.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@cuddlesmama  I just saw this on Trendmood. Is this coming to the Q? I didn’t see where it could be purchased upon release.   I won’t be buying either. 

Yes, this is coming to the Q first! And my guess it will be sold out. They are  not showing what the shadows look like  now just the cover which looks so cute.

Respected Contributor

@Perkup  I think Disney has had collars in the past. If you google it, I think it will come up. I also don’t think they target little girls as much as they target the “little girls” who are now grown adults but loved such movies as Beauty and the Beast, etc. I am surprised that they are doing Frozen, since it’s a fairly new movie. 

Respected Contributor

I wish it was a kit to create Captain Jack Sparrow eyes!!  Love those eyes!  LOL