Reply
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎01-17-2011
 
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 10
Registered: ‎01-17-2011
Where has Malley been gone? She is hardly ever on. I think she is only on once or twice a month. I do see her on other shows, has her contract with QVC changed? She hasn't come out with anything new in ages.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,922
Registered: ‎06-07-2013

I last saw her before the company got purchased but after all the trouble started. In the Sprong. It was actually a live show at the Q. She was tearful when she came out, if I recall. The last new thing that I noticed was Lip Defender, which I got then. And it is great. Maybe her appearance contract had to be scuppered  in the bankruptcy for some reason. Now that Mallygirl sold, maybe they will get another contract and she'll be back. Also maybe her Q sales were down because of people thinking they didn't want to hooked on something that might go away. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor
Posts: 886
Registered: ‎02-10-2013

MALLY was just on in the last couple of weeks (maybe three), and she had some new foundation, I think it was, and some kits.  She had an eyeshadow pallette on that I already own, not in neutrals but "spring/summer" types of shades.  She appears in the UK a lot it seems.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,153
Registered: ‎05-22-2012

I imagine that when a company has been in bankruptcy and is sold, that means that a lot of people are going to need to come together to figure out how to improve processes, cut costs, and avoid going into bankruptcy again.

 

My company did so well last year that we are in the process of being sold and merging with another company. The process started back February or March of this year and the sale is still going through the approval process and the executives directors have been in meetings for months. After the sale goes through, it will take a while to integrate, learn to merge and update processes, notify and manage customer transitions, etc. The sale should go through soon, but the transition process may take years before it's fully compelted.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,733
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I imagine that when a company has been in bankruptcy and is sold, that means that a lot of people are going to need to come together to figure out how to improve processes, cut costs, and avoid going into bankruptcy again.

 

My company did so well last year that we are in the process of being sold and merging with another company. The process started back February or March of this year and the sale is still going through the approval process and the executives directors have been in meetings for months. After the sale goes through, it will take a while to integrate, learn to merge and update processes, notify and manage customer transitions, etc. The sale should go through soon, but the transition process may take years before it's fully compelted.


Hey, @ChynnaBlue, did you mean to quote your second paragraph, or were you talking about your personal experience? Inquiring minds want to know. Smiley LOL


~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,153
Registered: ‎05-22-2012

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I imagine that when a company has been in bankruptcy and is sold, that means that a lot of people are going to need to come together to figure out how to improve processes, cut costs, and avoid going into bankruptcy again.

 

My company did so well last year that we are in the process of being sold and merging with another company. The process started back February or March of this year and the sale is still going through the approval process and the executives directors have been in meetings for months. After the sale goes through, it will take a while to integrate, learn to merge and update processes, notify and manage customer transitions, etc. The sale should go through soon, but the transition process may take years before it's fully compelted.


Hey, @ChynnaBlue, did you mean to quote your second paragraph, or were you talking about your personal experience? Inquiring minds want to know. Smiley LOL


 

Personal experience. This is the second time I've worked for a company that's been sold. Right now I'm waiting to find out if I'll still have a job with the new company.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,733
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I imagine that when a company has been in bankruptcy and is sold, that means that a lot of people are going to need to come together to figure out how to improve processes, cut costs, and avoid going into bankruptcy again.

 

My company did so well last year that we are in the process of being sold and merging with another company. The process started back February or March of this year and the sale is still going through the approval process and the executives directors have been in meetings for months. After the sale goes through, it will take a while to integrate, learn to merge and update processes, notify and manage customer transitions, etc. The sale should go through soon, but the transition process may take years before it's fully compelted.


Hey, @ChynnaBlue, did you mean to quote your second paragraph, or were you talking about your personal experience? Inquiring minds want to know. Smiley LOL


 

Personal experience. This is the second time I've worked for a company that's been sold. Right now I'm waiting to find out if I'll still have a job with the new company.


@ChynnaBlue

 

Oh, no. I've been in that position several times. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.Heart


~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,306
Registered: ‎10-01-2011

@ChynnaBlue sounds like you're pretty darn good at what you do.  You either have to slack off or start your own company.  JK. Congrats.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,153
Registered: ‎05-22-2012

Re: Malley Beauty

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

.Hey, @ChynnaBlue, did you mean to quote your second paragraph, or were you talking about your personal experience? Inquiring minds want to know. Smiley LOL


 

Personal experience. This is the second time I've worked for a company that's been sold. Right now I'm waiting to find out if I'll still have a job with the new company.


@ChynnaBlue

 

Oh, no. I've been in that position several times. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.Heart


 

Thanks, @suzyQ3, I appreciate it! Smiley Happy