Super Contributor

Making your own jojoba oil and tea tree

I had read in this group about people who make their own hair oils uing TRader Joe's jojoba and tea tree.

I was wondering how much of each oil is used in the mixture?

Honored Contributor

Re: Making your own jojoba oil and tea tree

I found this online.

For Hair Growth:

Tea tree oil helps in unclogged hair follicles and nourishes your roots.

Process – 1: (Tea Tree Oil with Carrier Oil)

1. Take few drops of tea tree oil and mix it with any carrier oil
  2. Mix it well and massage it onto your scalp
  3. With this process, you can feel a great refreshing and tingling effect on your scalp.
  4. Remember that you must add carrier oil because tea tree oil for hair growth or otherwise by itself it is extremely strong.
  5. Repeat the process regularly to get rid of the hair fall and also promotes hair growth.

Process – 2: (Tea Tree Oil with Olive Oil)

1. Take 3 – 5 drops of tea tree oil and tablespoon of olive oil. Olive oil adds softness, smoothness and protective layer that resistant to the toxins and promotes hair growth.
  2. Warm the olive oil for few seconds and then mix it with tea tree oil
  3. Apply this to your scalp and hair for at least once a day for 3 continuous weeks in order to see the amazing results but make sure that if you miss to apply for one day, do not apply double times (double dose) on the next day, as this will cause negative effects on your hair and scalp.

For Hair Loss:

Tea tree oil will helps to reduce and prevent the hair loss. As repetitive and consistent use of shampoos with filters and harsh chemicals will cause the hair to thin out due to blockages of the pores and lack of nutrients will cause hair loss and breakage. But tea tree oil helps to restore all the replenished nutrients from the hair and allows it to re grow normally.

Process: (Tea Tree Oil with Almond Oil)

1. Take tea tree oil and dilute it in any carrier oil like almond oil in the ratio of 1:10 ratio i.e. one part of tea tree oil has to be diluted in 10 parts of almond oil
  2. Stir it well and use this to wash your hair once a day
  3. Repeat the process regularly until you came to know that the hair is re-growing.

http://homeremediesforlife.com/tea-tree-oil-for-hair-grow/

Honored Contributor

Re: Making your own jojoba oil and tea tree

I use 15-30 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil. I don't use just jojoba. I use jojoba, argan and sweet almond oil together as my carrier oil blend.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval