Honored Contributor

Re: Makeup setting sprays...your favorite

I don't use a setting spray.  I just don't like them.  I don't need long lasting makeup anyways.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Same here for the most part.  And def since my knee issues.  If I think it's going to be a long hot day, I'll use it.

Honored Contributor

@vermint 

I use my WEN RTM as my Toner/Essence & use the dry oil spray as a setting spray & really like it.  I'll have to try the RTM.  I just thought it might be too "wet".

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm , I started doing something @Shanus mentioned a few weeks ago which is to take a very slightly damp makup sponge and dot that over my face after the Hourglass Veil powder.  This seems to lessen any powdery look.  I then top with the Hourglass Ambient Light powder and dot highlighter on the top of my cheeks.   I suppose I could take a setting spray and spray the sponge instead of using water and it would have a setting effect.  

Honored Contributor

@chiclet - I rely on Mally's Face Defender, but when I use a setting spray I like Dew Mist by bareMinerals.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I still am an OG fan of Mac Fix Prep and Prime and Urban Decay All-Nighter. I have the Colorpop Coconut Spray too.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@vermint 

I use my WEN RTM as my Toner/Essence & use the dry oil spray as a setting spray & really like it.  I'll have to try the RTM.  I just thought it might be too "wet".

@SurferWife It can be too wet if i'm not a little careful. I hold it about 6-8 inches from my face and press as lightly as possible, keeping the bottle moving all the while. Usually 3-4 sprays does the job!

Valued Contributor

I have the Milani setting spray (original) and I like it, BUT I can't use it for more than a two days in a row, as it dries out my skin (alcohol is one of the main ingredients).  Does anyone else have this problem?

Valued Contributor

Urban Decay All Nighter (original) .  I never tried it until they were at the Q, and now cannot be without,