Trusted Contributor

I always check how many reviews the author has written.  To me that lends credibility.  I saw a bee pollen product with "over 100 perfect reviews" that was new that day.  Hmm...how does that happen?  I've also noticed some of my reviews that were not at least 4 stars never made it.  That doesn't bode well with me. 

The other side is there are some on these boards who must post 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and they're loaded with sarcasm.  Honestly, I think leaving reviews is important but I sure dont have that much time on my hands.  

Esteemed Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

Are you joking or it that true?

Is who joking @fluffysmom?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I comb through reviews and will look at different sites for the same product.

I tend to ignore the ones that go into WAY too much detail and the ones that just say something like "smelled when I took it out of the box...threw it away".

Valued Contributor

@tototwo  Sorry I meant this for tototwo. I wasn't sure if she was kidding.

Valued Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 Sorry I was unclear. I was asking tototwo if people actually get paid for reviews. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 Sorry I was unclear. I was asking tototwo if people actually get paid for reviews. Thanks

Oh, no problem @fluffysmom and thanks for answering. I wasn't sure if you were referring to something I said and if so I didn't want to leave you hanging!! 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK