Honored Contributor

Makeup/Train Case I Saw on a Julia Adams MUA video

I bought mine in pink.  The grooved dividers are adjustable.  Amazon $19 for the small.  Hummm, kinda wish I'd bought the black.  Think I'll send it back and get the black.  I like the fabric better than the PU "leather"

Honored Contributor

Re: Makeup/Train Case I Saw on a Julia Adams MUA video

I ordered this a few years back from QVC.  It was a Laurie Grenier product.  I store all my makeup in it.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - this looks similar to the one I have from Amazon.  I love mine.

Honored Contributor

I have one like that, that came from Amazon. I've never used it.  I have a couple of Triforce Hardside Beauty Cases that I use for travel; one for skincare and hair stuff, the other for makeup. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Can you show me which one you have?  I'm sending mine back and ordering one in black.  I was in bed on my phone last night when I ordered this.  I'm thinking I didn't realize it was PU material.

I have my rolling 3 tier cart for makeup storage but IF we ever travel again this will be great and also if I need to spend the night at my parents house  They're 83 and 88.  I've already had to spend the night there when one is in the hospital.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Can you show me which one you have?  I'm sending mine back and ordering one in black.  I was in bed on my phone last night when I ordered this.  I'm thinking I didn't realize it was PU material.

I have my rolling 3 tier cart for makeup storage but IF we ever travel again this will be great and also if I need to spend the night at my parents house  They're 83 and 88.  I've already had to spend the night there when one is in the hospital.

@monicakm - if you look at my "Beauty Clean-up On Aisle 5" post from Saturday, you'll see a pic of the one I have.  Its the large version, there is a smaller one.  As I said somewhere in that post, I can't imagine travelling with it as its so big but I was thinking plane travel not car travel.  I also have a smaller version, but alas, my makeup collection grew out of it.  The smaller one would be good for car travel or overnights.  I wouldn't want to check it at an airport but it would probably be ok for carry-on.  I'll go see on Amazon if I can find the exact name so it'll be easy for you to find.

Edited to add:  Went to Amazon and looked at my orders and the one I ordered last summer is no longer available.  However, there are plenty of versions of this type of train/makeup case on Amazon that you should be able to find one without any problem.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

That is the exact one (in small) that I'm going to order.  In fact, I might as well order it now.  The pink one will be here tomorrow.  I'm glad to know how much you love it.  It looks amazing being able to adjust the dividers to your own needs.  Miss Julia MUA is quickly becoming the influencer that Mel was and Samantha is Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

That is the exact one (in small) that I'm going to order.  In fact, I might as well order it now.  The pink one will be here tomorrow.  I'm glad to know how much you love it.  It looks amazing being able to adjust the dividers to your own needs.  Miss Julia MUA is quickly becoming the influencer that Mel was and Samantha is Smiley Surprised

@monicakm - I do love mine and would be lost without it.  The smaller version is nice too.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Mine will only be used for overnight trips so I'm hoping the small is plenty big enough.  I remember the first trip to Vegas.  I was with a friend.  I bought, from QVC, a Travelon train case and cross-body Travelon purse.  That train case made it thru 3 cruises after the Vegas trip.  I think I still have it.

Honored Contributor

My Julia Adams MUA approved train case came today and I DID order the black one after all Smiley Happy  So glad I don't have to send it back.  I love it!  The re-arrangeable dividers are genius.  The shell is a very hard plastic.  Outside material seems like it will stand up well to travel (if that ever happens again).  Waterproof.  My sister  in law and I are supposed to go to Vegas next winter but knee #2 is acting like it might need replacing earlier than expected Smiley Sad  Every aspect of the construction seems really sturdy.  I bought the small (10.2") since this is for travel.  It is plenty large enough for that even if I were going to be gone for two weeks.  Under $19 on Amazon.