Honored Contributor

Ordered it.  Will be  here Thursday.  Excited to organize and free up some space in my vanity.  Will have basics/everyday items in my vanity and wheel this out for a full face (1-2 a week)

Blake Shelton 

Concert in Durant, OK 

Choctaw Grand Theater

Jan 29th

2 hr 25 minutes away

Best seats $1666/ea

I wanna go so bad! 

30,112 BEST Crying Emoji IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe Stock

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Ordered it.  Will be  here Thursday.  Excited to organize and free up some space in my vanity.  Will have basics/everyday items in my vanity and wheel this out for a full face (1-2 a week)

Blake Shelton 

Concert in Durant, OK 

Choctaw Grand Theater

Jan 29th

2 hr 25 minutes away

Best seats $1666/ea

I wanna go so bad! 

30,112 BEST Crying Emoji IMAGES, STOCK PHOTOS & VECTORS | Adobe Stock

That's quite a drive for you.  I'd love to see him in his home state, that would be the very best show!

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

2 1/2 hour drive for a Blake Shelton concert is nothing.  The ticket price (because why go if you have to sit in the nose bleed seats) is the deal breaker (sigh)

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Oh definitely, I wouldn't pay $1600 for any show, even though I like Blake and he is very cute.  Actually, he's getting better looking as he gets older, marriage to Gwen must definitely be agreeing with him (I also think he's had a little botox or fillers, he had wrinkles and now they're all gone).

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

I'll have to look more closely to see his improvements.  We live 30 minutes from the town that Miranda Lambert grew up in.  We shop and eat there frequently.  Sometimes when we're in Lindale, I'll tell my husband, "just think, we're driving on the same road(s) Blake Shelton has driven on" lol

Respected Contributor

The best makeup organizer I purchased was from Home Good for around $120.  It's a white 4-drawer chest of drawers, cutouts for the handholds (no knobs), and a pretty white marble top.  Slender enough to fit in a small space in bathroom.  One nice thing, is the bottom drawer is large enough to hold a blow dryer and curling iron and a few extras.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

It sounds very nice.  I'm looking for something I can roll into one of my bathroom closets when I'm not needing my makeup and just leave a few every day items in the vanity, then just roll out the cart when I'm putting on a full face.  My hair dryer is permanently plugged into an outlet that is behind the drawer it USED to stay in.  Now that drawer is full of palettes.  Short of a bathroom add-on, this is the best solution.

Honored Contributor

DH has to build staircase runners all weekend and my makeup cart will be here tomorrow so he said he would have it put together before the weekend Smiley Happy  I can't wait to get organized (again) and free up a lot of room in my vanity.

Honored Contributor

Makeup cart is assembled Smiley Happy  All my makeup is out of the vanity drawers and waiting to be reorganized and maybe even some decluttering going on.  I should film it and upload a declutter YT video Smiley Wink  Those are super popular.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I don't have the room for a cart on wheels but I purchased at Walmart a 3 drawer (fairly deep) maybe 10x10x4, hard plastic.  The top drawer fo and foundation, blush, concealer; 2nd drawer, lipsticks, eyelash curler, eyeliners, shadows; 3rd drawer brushes, bobbi pins, misc.  It fits perfect in my linen closet that is in my bathroom.  When you don't have extra storage, you get creative on how to utilize your space.

kindness is strength