Trusted Contributor
I have used M.Asam cleansing oil for a while, then Neutrogena cleansing lotion.
Per @monicakm, I also have been using Clinique cleansing balm then the Neutrogena.
I don't always double cleanse tho👍; sometimes I only use the Clinique. My skin looks good. I didn't even wear foundation today. I don't cleanse in the AM. I moisturize and used Physician's Formula rosy glow oil over my SPF and I looked fresh and hydrated with a pretty glow 🌟
Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

I'd like to take the credit but I don't use or have recommended any of those products.  I used to use Tatcha cleansing oil but switched over to Huda Cleansing Balm and really like it.  I've repurchased it.

I didn't wear foundation today either.  I used my Shiseido tinted moisturizer.

ALWAYS DOUBLE CLEANSE!  

Trusted Contributor
No, I meant you recommended a cleansing balm; I just chose Clinique 👍
Super Contributor

SilleeMe, what a great idea.  I like micellar water also.  I am currently using a Burt's Bees micellar water.

@SilleeMee wrote:

I buy dry wipes, put some inside an airtight container (one that is big enough to accommodate their size) and then pour micellar water on top of them (enough to moisten all the wipes). That's my DIY 'makeup remover wipes'. 

ETA-

Micellar water is very gentle and very effective at removing most makeup and sunscreen. It never dries out my skin or causes any irritation. I just love it. I use micellar water to remove most of the stuff but I always do a second cleanse especially if I've used sunscreen.