Respected Contributor

Re: Makeup Remover Facial Wipes - What's your Fav?

[ Edited ]

It Cosmetic Makeup Wipes or Skinn Wipes. I have tried dozens and dozen and both of these are the best. They both contain a good bit of product to remove makeup. Another trick that I do is that I store mine upside down to keep my wipes moist. I still use a regular makeup cleanser to do the next step of cleansing. Just don't want my Clarisonic brush to absorb all of that makeup that's why I remove most of it with cleasing wipes.

Respected Contributor

I use Boots No. 7 wipes and I am happy with those. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use the makeup wipes from Costco. I have tried several other name brands, but the ones from Costco are the best.  They are very moist and one wipe easily does the job.  The price is also excellent. Good luck in your search!

Super Contributor

I use Purity (Philosophy) wipes. I generally buy them from Ulta.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

I use Purity (Philosophy) wipes. I generally buy them from Ulta.

@LorelaiGilmore , I love these too!   Awhile back the Q had a sale on several pkgs. and I bought them.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

For years I've used the facial wipes from Costco. Good price, work very well and leave my skin nice and soft.

@Love my grandkids 

I just recently started using these.  I really like them because they are BIG!  I've tried others, such as IT Cosmetics wipes, but they are small & I had to use 2; whereas, with the Costco brand I only use 1.  I still cleanse with my facial cleanser & PopSonic Spade afterwards, but I like the way the wipes get the majority of my make-up off before my cleanse.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  @goldensrbest   Don't get the wrong idea.  I like to use wipes to clean off the makeup and I always use a facial wash and my Pop Sonic Leaflet to wash & exfoliate my face.  I would never use wipes as my main cleansing tool.

@Katcat1 

I agree!  I was just responding to a poster who says she uses the Costco wipes.  I do too, but I use them to remove the make-up, then cleanse with my regular cleanser, along with my PopSonic Spade.

I, too, would never rely on the makeup wipes as my sole cleanser.  I don't feel clean with them, but my make-up is removed so that my cleanser & Spade can focus on cleaning my skin, without having to go through a layer of makeup.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I purchased Simple Boost Water Hydrating Facial Wipes.  Clearance price $4.86 and $1 off coupon.  Very nice.  They are for sensitive skin and very moist. Found them at Target.  Once I use these 2 packs up, I may try the Cosco if they don't charge an arm & a leg for shipping.  lol

Thank you all, ladies, for your input.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kirtlands from Costco. I buy them by the case for about $12. Don’t remember how many are in a box but love em! 

Respected Contributor

I like the Ulta brand for sensitive skin. They are nice and thick and do a good job removing makeup. I don't use them for eye makeup though so I can't speak to that. I only use them if I'm not wearing a full face of makeup and want to remove sunscreen or just some powder foundation.