Honored Contributor

Makeup Remover Facial Wipes - What's your Fav?

I always like to try new products.  I like wipes that are very moist and reasonably price.  Please share your favorite and why you like them.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Makeup Remover Facial Wipes - What's your Fav?

At RiteAid - if you have that drug store.  DayLogic - large and wet and they often have 1 pkg for a price........and next to that.............2 pkgs taped together for the same price.  They maybe stupid but it's a great deal.    Started with Philosophy but too expensive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use these very thin microfiber wipes. This big box has 50 washable cloths for $15/free sh. After a while they get kind of stained so then I toss them out and buy new ones. Just use them damp with water ( I don't like using chemicals on my face to clean it) and that takes off most of my makeup.  Then I cleanse my face as usual after that. The cloths are very soft and they have no seamed edges. Love them...buy from microfiberwholesale dot com, always free shipping and returns.

mcw1212-1a s.jpg

Honored Contributor

I feel a wash cloth and cleanser  of your choice ,makes more sense.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Vaseline

Why?

Because it's quick, dirt cheap, easy & moisturizes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Soap and water w/ washcloth.   (Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap)

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I always like to try new products.  I like wipes that are very moist and reasonably price.  Please share your favorite and why you like them.  Cat Happy

I don’t look at a facial wipe as my sole method of cleansing.  I will use them to remove makeup but then I follow up with a true facial cleanse.  IMO, a facial wipe alone will just clean off the surface and not go deep enough to keep pores clean.  

I have used Skinn’s and Beekman’s in the past.  Then I decided I was throwing a lot of money away and stopped buying them.  I’m finishing up an assortment of pre-cleanse products that I have but will soon open my big, inexpensive box of Kirkland Micellar Wipes from Costco - 180 ct. for $16.  (They are in a few packages inside the box, not 180 altogether). They are very highly rated. 

Respected Contributor

From the drugstore, Burt’s bees for sensitive skin or Neutrogena. From elsewhere, IT cosmetics or the Beekman goat ones in unscented.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  @goldensrbest   Don't get the wrong idea.  I like to use wipes to clean off the makeup and I always use a facial wash and my Pop Sonic Leaflet to wash & exfoliate my face.  I would never use wipes as my main cleansing tool.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I like the wipes at Walmart...their brand in the purple packaging.  Wetter than most of the wipes that I've used.  I keep them upside down with the sticky seal remaining in place (there are directions to remove it).  That seems to keep the ones at the top as moist as the bottom.