Trusted Contributor

I wear a full face of makeup everyday and have combo/oily skin.  I have been using cleansing balms for a few years and love them.  I have tried the Elemis and while it works very well, it is like all Elemis products - overpriced and way over fragranced.

I am using the Wishful Cleansing Butter right now and really like it.  It spreads really easily and gets every last bit of makeup off.  I also really like the Glow Recipe one that @monicakm has.  I just wish the texture of that one was a little softer.

The only one I've ever had a problem with is the Farmacy Green Clean, that one broke my face out immediately.

I've tried various oils, but I just prefer the balms, they're less messy for me.

Honored Contributor

Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm.  I have gone through numerous tubes of this. I love it.

Respected Contributor
I use Ponds Cold Cream as a cleansing balm.
Honored Contributor

Re: Makeup Cleansing BALMS

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

I just finished using ELF cleansing balm and love it!  Do a double cleanse with Paula's Choice cleanser.  Now using the Milani avocado cleansing balm as I bought it at the same time as the ELF to try both and see which one I like best.  

@JudyL 

Please report back to let us know which one you prefer!  I am interested in trying the Elf cleansing balm.  I've never tried ANY Elf product but I love a balm to remove my make-up as my "first cleanse", then use my standard WEN facial cleanser as my "second cleanse", along with my Pop Sonic spade.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I use Elemis cleansing balm (rose) every night.  Love how it makes my skin feel!

Respected Contributor

I used to use a cleansing oil to remove makeup but once I found Clinique balm I never went back to oil.  Someone on here recommended Heimish balm (less money) and I have never changed from that.  I am however always looking for something that does the same job at a cheaper price.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to add that I had great luck with the Sephora Collection Melting Cleansing Balm as well.  The only reason I strayed was because it was out of stock so that is how I tried the Inkey List.

The Inkey list is more economical and I like it slightly better.  The Inkey List is also more economical than the ELF cleansing balm. 

Honored Contributor

Has anyone here ever tried the Signature Club A Meltdown?  It has an impressive amount of positive reviews, nearly a perfect score. 

Super Contributor

Shellbelle, What foaming cleanser do you like? I'd like that for a second cleanse.