Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn

Hopefully this will work. They have two and four tier carts as well. This showed results for the cups and the carts...

storage cups to hang on three tier rolling carts.

I have these plastic trays for the various categories. They fit perfectly. I use both the wide ones and the single width trays.

20221205_060857.jpg

20221205_060811.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Makeup Brush Storage

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMeewrote:

@JudyLwrote:

@SilleeMee- :Your post made me laugh out loud!

----------------------------

----------------------------

@JudyL

Seriously. That jar idea is a great one and if you decide to try that be sure to use an extra heavy container, one that is bottom-heavy so it won't tip over.

@SilleeMeeI had a client who kept her brushes that way and monthslater she realized that the handles were scratched, some so badly the names/numbers had come off.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9wrote:

I keep my brushes out on the counter standing in glass containers so I can see them at a glance and choose what I need or want to use. I don't like storage cases and didn't use them when I tried a couple. I wash my brushes regularly and like them in sight.

@Jk9I do the same thing, just in clear glass mugs. I also have them separated into foundation brushes, face (bronzer/blush) and then one for eyes. Another mug holds extras or rarely used brushes.

Respected Contributor

Well, now I need to work on brush storage. It will be one of my projects during the Christmas vacation. I have a little basket that has seen it better days! New organization is coming!

Honored Contributor

old candle jar here

and I recently purged my brushes

gave away for painting on buy nothing

Honored Contributor

@JudyLwrote:

@monicakm- no it's not a bad thing to have brushes out in the open that I know of. It's just my personal preference to not have them that way.

I understand that, but it's just me and the Mr. here