Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn- I don't think it has that clear flap you're talking about. Didn't think about that when looking at it.

Respected Contributor

@JudyLI just went to see the Video on the site. Looks like the Model might have flipped off a "sheet like cloth" on one side, after she opened up & laid open this Case.

Also, the price? WOW!! AMAZING.

Honored Contributor

Re: Makeup Brush Storage

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidnwrote:

@JudyLI just went to see the Video on the site. Looks like the Model might have flipped off a "sheet like cloth" on one side, after she opened up & laid open this Case.

Also, the price? WOW!! AMAZING.

@MakeUpMaidn- thanks for letting me know. I'll go watch the video.

Edited to add: Just watched the video & you're right, I also saw the woman lift a cloth off one side of the brushes.

Honored Contributor

@FranklinbellI look for a slanted brush with soft bristles. I have a few IT brushes, some blush brushes from Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, etc. The important thing is that it has a slanted fluffy top....not so much that it costs a lot of

money.

I also look for synthetic bristles so I can use powder or cream blush.

Trusted Contributor

Morning! @JudyL

This looks very nice. I might have to look into one for me! I don't use many brushes for my every day look. But!! I have so many brushes in my collection. I have the ones I use regularly in a drawer in my vanity. The ones not in use I keep sorted in zip loc bags in a large make up bag....

I have so many brushes!! Some I bought & some came with sets. I don't throw things away just because I am not using them right now.

Honored Contributor

Whatever you do, don't knock this over!

-------------------

-------------------

round cylinder vases with makeup brushes - Google Search | Make-up bewaren,  Badkamer diy, Schoonheid kamer

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee- :Your post made me laugh out loud!

Honored Contributor

@justashopper- I don't throw brushes out that I'm not using right now either. Did that a few years ago and regretted it later.

Honored Contributor

@JudyLwrote:

@SilleeMee- :Your post made me laugh out loud!

----------------------------

----------------------------

@JudyL

Seriously. That jar idea is a great one and if you decide to try that be sure to use an extra heavy container, one that is bottom-heavy so it won't tip over.

Respected Contributor

I keep my brushes out on the counter standing in glass containers so I can see them at a glance and choose what I need or want to use. I don't like storage cases and didn't use them when I tried a couple. I wash my brushes regularly and like them in sight.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.