Honored Contributor

@mare54- some people like to have a variety of brushes. If that isn't your thing, then this item wouldn't be for you. But for those of us that like to have different brushes, then it is an option. Other items along with the brushes can be stored in it such as eyeliner and eyebrow pencils.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyLPlease let me know how you like it! It looks great. Thanks for sharing.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

@Shanus@Which brushes would you recommend? My blush brush is getting old. I have had it forever! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL@I bought one for a Christmas present for a friend! She will love it! Thanks for the idea!

Honored Contributor

@kathie66wrote:

@JudyLPlease let me know how you like it! It looks great. Thanks for sharing.

@kathie66- I will! Will probably order today along with some other things.

Respected Contributor

@JudyLwrote:

Rownyeon Makeup Brush Bag Organizer Foldable Makeup Brush Artist Case Travel Brush Holder Portable Zipper Professional Handbag for Travel Home Gift(Brush NOT Included)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@JudyL

Nice!

I cant tell but does this Brush Case have that Clear Half Flap, that lays over the tops of Brushes, before zipping it up?

Respected Contributor

Re: Makeup Brush Storage

[ Edited ]

I have a lot of brushes, several are duplicates. It allows me to use "clean brushes" each time, and wash a bunch of brushes all together, to save time, & still be able to continue to use a clean brush, each time.

(added: Plus I have a nice assortment..)

Respected Contributor

@monicakmwrote:

@JudyL

My brushes are out in the open but in a closet. IOW, they aren't covered. Is that a bad thing? It's like these. These are on the ends for long skinny items like pencil liners

And these larger ones hang on one side for brushes and small items like concealers and such.

~~~~~~~~

@monicakm

I saw all this of yours earlier, esp the cups hagding off the carrier's arms, & meant to ask you, some words/description I can use to find all this "setup" and "hanging cups."

How do I find what you have posted above?

TIA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidnI bought this from The Container Store --it's supposed hold lipsticks, but I use it to hold 4 Urban Decay eyeliner pencils in each opening & there are 4 separate holes around the center opening.

I think the Container Store no longer sells this: It can fit into a medicine cabinet too.

CA084705-CE30-419D-BA3B-8F103F6BDBF9.jpeg

Acrylic lipstick & pencil holder cube.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The most used brushes I have sit inside a plastic drinking glass on my bathroom sink counter.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼