Trusted Contributor

MakeupAlley is a great resource, I've received some really helpful info there.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Well, I guess I better get on the stick here!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely. I also check Beautypedia from the ingredient standpoint and find it pretty interesting too, but since Paula has products to sell, I often tend to put more stock in what MUAer's have to say.

I find they are really objective and pretty honest in their assessments. I agree with the OP. I have spent hours rooting around those reviews. Smiley Happy

(edited)

Super Contributor

I have the MUA app on my phone. I check it before purchasing ANY skincare or makeup.

Valued Contributor

Yes, love checking product reviews on Make-up Alley. The reviews are written by real people, with real experiences and the reviews are not purposefully selected to make a product look good, as they often are on company websites, including this one. And, not a single person is attacked (as they often are on Q's boards) for sharing a positive OR negative experience with a specific product. No cult members of products gather to bash a person who has relayed a negative experience, as they often do on Q's boards. So refreshing and so helpful to read honest reviews without bullies in the mix.

Valued Contributor
I've been checking reviews there for years! Love it. However, I find the boards a bit intimidating.
Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I always check MUA and Beautypedia. That gives me both fact-based and anecdotal reviews.

Me too, I can't check one without checking the other.