Honored Contributor

I will guess that given the way of the world theya re a thing of the past.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

That's a very interesting observation! I hadn't thought about that, but you are ABSOLUTELY right. Those days are long gone, and with good reason. 

I will just have to "guess" from now on.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I will guess that given the way of the world theya re a thing of the past.

@I am still oxox   For sure, it'll be awhile until they're out on counters. You may get samples from foundations in individual containers, but otherwise, don't know how other products can be out for everyone's hands to go into. 

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

That's a very interesting observation! I hadn't thought about that, but you are ABSOLUTELY right. Those days are long gone, and with good reason. 

I will just have to "guess" from now on.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Some companies may provide bubble wrapped one item samples, but quite expensive to do that. If their sales are way down and want to take the drugstore market, they'll need to spend the extra dollars. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Thanks so much for the heads up! It will be interesting to see just how well they respond to the "needs" of the consumer.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Shanus  Thanks so much for the heads up! It will be interesting to see just how well they respond to the "needs" of the consumer.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   To get "a leg up" on foundation purchases, Bobbi Brown, for years, has offered online shoppers free sample sheets in their choice of shade ranges...also free ship and returns on all foundations. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good thing.  They were useless with the store lighting.

High time they got some nice facial scans with accurate tones for our phones.   More sanitary too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Now THAT is what I need. I am currently using an Estee Lauder foundation/primer, but find it is drying my skin now for some reason. I think I will check out Bobbie's site because I love the idea of being able to sample multiple shades. The icing on the cake is FREE shipping.Thanks again!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles   🌺

Respected Contributor

When you order from Sephora you often get samples. Every company might start providing those samples. They come in everything from creams to lipsticks.