Respected Contributor

Re: Make Up Free Movement.....

@lulu2 wrote:

Without eyebrow pencil (I have literally no eyebrows)  I'd look like a light bulb.

This AM I had the dermatologist followed by PT.  Because  I was bare face, I sat in the car in between appointments, applying brows, eyeliner and mascara.  I did not want to scare anyone.

Isn't it amazing the difference brows make?

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Image result for Sharon Stone no makeup

wrinkles galore......

Image result for Sharon Stone no makeup

This woman has wrinkles @Shanus.

So you can't have great skin if you have wrinkles? 

@ChynnaBlue you should have read the entire thread CAREFULLY.  Someone alluded to her having had "work done."  Doesn't look that way to me.  Thus, the reason for pictures and the comment I made.

As for whether someone with wrinkles can have great skin, that is certainly a subjective question which will no doubt lead to a subjective answer.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Shanus Sharon Stone looks horrid in this pic.  Yes, she should not quit her make up!

Considering she had a stroke and brain bleed she has said in interviews she is just happy to be alive. Personally, I think she looks beautiful in that photo. 

@Trinity11, good for Sharon.  Glad to hear she's ok.  My opinion still stands however.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@leighagemini wrote:

I'm not insecure enough that I need to wear a pound of makeup everyday

But you are insecure enough that you have to put down people that choose to wear make up.  

@PurpleBunnyYup!  Clearly insecure and jealous of those who actually take the time and make the effort to look their best.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Without eyebrow pencil (I have literally no eyebrows)  I'd look like a light bulb.

This AM I had the dermatologist followed by PT.  Because  I was bare face, I sat in the car in between appointments, applying brows, eyeliner and mascara.  I did not want to scare anyone.

I feel the same..my eyebrows were great..where do they go?? Well, all the brow pencils, gels and powders..sure make a difference! I feel naked w/o brows!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I agree with you ladies: my brows thinned. On one side, I actually lost hair for reasons I don't understand.  I need my brows: no " Elizabethan" look for me!

I need makeup: the few times I've gone out without it, of course I ran into a slew of people I knew-and was met with comments such as " are you ok? You don't look well".... give me my paint!

Poodlepet2

Super Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@leighagemini wrote:

I'm not insecure enough that I need to wear a pound of makeup everyday

But you are insecure enough that you have to put down people that choose to wear make up.  

@PurpleBunnyYup!  Clearly insecure and jealous of those who actually take the time and make the effort to look their best.

LMAO ok

Valued Contributor

Give it up for good? Nope. Let someone take a pic of me wearing no MU? I'd rather not, but wouldn't throw a fit if it happened. However, if I was a celebrity with hundreds of pics of me WITH makeup, I like to think I'd allow people to see me without it. Considering those women make money with those made up faces, I applaud them for posing bare-faced. (Add me to the list of women who've been asked if they're not feeling well, when seen without at least some mascara and lip color.)

Honored Contributor

Related image