Honored Contributor

Re: Make Up Free Movement.....

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Without eyebrow pencil (I have literally no eyebrows)  I'd look like a light bulb.

This AM I had the dermatologist followed by PT.  Because  I was bare face, I sat in the car in between appointments, applying brows, eyeliner and mascara.  I did not want to scare anyone.

Isn't it amazing the difference brows make?

For some of us...yes!   I went to the dermatologist today, and they removed all of my makeup for my laser procedure.  For the most part, I didn't mind.   But for my pale sparse brows....that looked the most "off" to me when I looked in the mirror as I left.  Threw on some tinted lip gloss, and was okay with the no makeup look except for my brows 

Respected Contributor

September, every couple of months I have to get my brows cleaned up-and I'm delighted to tell you mine are coming back, but I always carry a brow pencil with me.  It's really silly because whatever I use stays on and I don't need a touch up-but I started carrying it with me 24/7.  Every now and then, dripping of hair dye has occurred at the hair salon, and of course that needs to be cleaned up....I want my "frames"!

Speaking of, a nice big pair of sunglasses are always handy to have too.....

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

No!  If I don't have makeup on, I am either very ill or dead!