Esteemed Contributor

Do you use one?  I put mine away for a while and recently took it back out.  Lordy, I shouldn’t have looked in it, 😆.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp  Yes, sometimes it is scary!  I use mine every day...I cannot see to put my eye make up on with out using the magnified side

Honored Contributor

I use a small 15X. That way I can see bats in the cave...LOL!Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely.  I've had a 20X swing-arm mirror attached to my bathroom wall for many years.  Couldn't be without it.   Even have a travel-sized magnifying mirror that I keep in my suitcase.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Definitely.  I've had a 20X swing-arm mirror attached to my bathroom wall for many years.  Couldn't be without it.   Even have a travel-sized magnifying mirror that I keep in my suitcase.

@tototwo 

Me, too -- I use a 15x and keep the travel size in my suitcase!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have to use one!  Otherwise I can't see to apply a darn thing to my face.  I really hate it. Everything looks so horrible magnified, and then when I look in the regular mirror, I know I am not seeing things how they really look.  It's hard to get a true picture of what the reality is!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I tweeze my stray eyebrow hair every day so I don't look like Groucho Marx and yes, I use a 10x mag mirror. I wouldn't be without one.

Esteemed Contributor

Use one that is regular on one size and 15x on the other. I want to see what everyone else is looking at all day long. Decades ago I had a magnified, lighted make-up mirror. Remember those? My little girl loved it more than I did.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I use a small 15X. That way I can see bats in the cave...LOL!Woman LOL

@SilleeMee Where did you find 15X? I have never seen one, only 10X.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I tweeze my stray eyebrow hair every day so I don't look like Groucho Marx and yes, I use a 10x mag mirror. I wouldn't be without one.

@Carmie Same here, everyday. I told my kids if I end up in a nursing home they have to come and take care of my stray hairs.