Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried the new (I think) magnetic false eyelashes? Just interested in experiences, pro or con.

Frequent Contributor

The running joke of my life is that I've been practicing applying false lashes for 10 years!!! A few months ago, I finally got it right. I now know that was a fluke. I saw these magnetic lashes and wondered. Will follow this thread. 

Along my 10 years of practice, I've learned 4 things. 1) Do not use the black adhesive unless you absolutely positively know what you're doing. 2) I learned this from a FB friend, apply the adhesive to the lid, not the lash. 3) The angle at which you bring the false lash to your lid is important. I was always coming straight at my eye but coming in from higher and bringing it down to the lid works better.  4) Trim the lashes!

That said, i still can't do it. 

Honored Contributor

I watched several YT videos.  Not ready for prime time!

Respected Contributor

I asked about these a few months back but didn't get a response.  I remember Shawn said she was getting them for an Xmas present but had to wait for a long time because they were back-ordered.  My thought is you have to have good lashes to start because if you have sparse or missing spots (as I do) then there would be nothing for the lashes to grab onto.

Frequent Contributor

According to the OneTwo Cosmetics site, they have what they call filler lashes that are intended for just that purpose. I was actually thinking about them in particular.

Valued Contributor

I bought them two weeks ago.  I ordered them and they arrived within a week and a half.  I like them a lot.  

I lost a lot of lashes due to medication, and these looks great in my opinion (I got the natural looking ones, not the more glamorous ones).  I am good with my hands though and I can see some people having trouble getting them on.  Sit close to a mirror to practice.  It takes a few tries to get the hang of applying them.  Once on they are comfortable and easy to remove.  I want to purchase the more glamorous ones later on since I love these.  

Frequent Contributor

Glittergal did you purchase from One Two Cosmetics?