Respected Contributor

Re: Madonna has a new skin care line

Last time I saw a picture of her her skin looked terrible. No way would I buy her skincare line, affordable or not.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I wouldn't buy any skin care or cosmetic line supposedly developed by her.  I think she is raggedy and rough looking.  Even worse, is her attitude!  

I agree.   Not interested in any product "developed" by her.   

Honored Contributor

I do not think she looks good for her age AT ALL!!

Esteemed Contributor

Must need the money.....I am sure her music isn't seling like it used to....

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Must need the money.....I am sure her music isn't seling like it used to....

@Nataliesgramma  NOPE>

Madonna’s Net Worth 2017 – $560 Million

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@noodleann wrote:

From Vanity Fair:

" ... while the Rejuvenator Set (which includes a clay mask and a device that magnetically lifts it off the skin) tops out at $600 ..."

@noodleann

This made me snort in a very unladylike way. Glad I wasn't drinking or eating anything.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003,   It's amazing when you think about it that a person becomes famous from singing or acting and now can go out and sell anything.  I think it is rather comical, especially if you fall for it. 

Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is probably the celebrity that I like the least.  She has a horrible persona, and she does not appear to be a nice person at all.  She's not in the least bit gracious, and she appears to treat people like dirt. 

I truly can't stand her.

And, ETA...I don't think she looks good for her age.  Yes, she's in great shape, but her face is not attractive, and I think she look old.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Madonna does a lot of charity work , She just built a childrend hospital in Africa for sick children , You don't have to personally like her but most of her public identity is just that , A public personna , It doesn't reflect who she really is. She has a very kind heart and is generous to the less fortunate. I am sure she donated to relief efforts for the hurricane victims but probably did not feel the need to publicize it. Her contraversial image is just that -Contraversial and it keeps her in public eye.She is a smart woman.

Cathy from ma. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to join the chorus by saying that I am sick to death of ANY and ALL CELEBRITIES who jump on the band wagon to sell things.  As if their tens or hundreds of millions of dollars aren't enough already.  Seriously?  Is there no limit to their GREED?  They have the right to do it, after all, this is a free country, but I refuse to give them any of my hard-earned money.  And no, I won't be purchasing any of Suzanne Somers or Martha Stewart's products from the Q either.  If you choose to do so, that's fine.  We can agree to disagree.