Regular Contributor

Mad hippie vs Timeless vit c

What are your thoughts about these serums? One better than the other?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mad hippie vs Timeless vit c

I think I tried Timeless a long, long time ago - can't remember much about it.  I used Mad Hippie consistently for a couple of years and liked it a lot, but I stopped when I started using Isomers Glutathiosome serum because it contains MAP and I didn't think I needed two vitamin C products.  There was a period of time when I wasn't using the Isomers serum, but was using a Skinn serum that had Vitamn C so, again, I didn't go back to the Mad Hippie.  I'm back with the Isomers serum these days.  If/when I run out of the Isomers and Evine isn't having a TTV on it, I'll go back to Mad Hippie.

Comparing both the Mad Hippie and Timeless, they each have different forms of Vitamin C; SAP in the Mad Hippie and L-Ascorbic Acid in the Timeless.  People have their own reasons for the form they prefer.  Ultimately, it's up to you as to which kind you want to use.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

The texture of the Timeless serum is like water. How would you describe the Mad Hippie one? Does it absorb on contact? Leave a sticky residue?

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch

The texture of the Timeless serum is like water. How would you describe the Mad Hippie one? Does it absorb on contact? Leave a sticky residue?

@Texasmouse - it's a little bit thicker than that.  It always absorbed well for me and wasn't sticky.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried Mad Hippie once and my skin didn't tolerate it well, started turning red. Obviously this was just me and other people use it all the time, but I use my treatment products full strength and have never had an issue. I used to use Paula's Choice, but switched to Timeless and am very happy.

Valued Contributor

I haven't used the mad hippie, but I do like the timeless.  It can oxidize though, so use it up once opened. cant beat the price. IMO it's on par with skinceuticals, which I used to use.