Honored Contributor

Mad Hippie Skincare Sale at Ulta

Thru 4/2/22

Buy One, Get One 40% Off. No coupon needed, just add 2 to your cart and it will automatically calculate. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Mad Hippie Skincare Sale at Ulta

@JeanLouiseFinch - now this may be something I'll have to go look at.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   I have the eye cream in my cart, waiting for the 30th when the Pur Minerals foundation compacts go on sale.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL   I have the eye cream in my cart, waiting for the 30th when the Pur Minerals foundation compacts go on sale.  

@JeanLouiseFinch - went and looked at the PUR powder and figured out my shade.  Know there has been lots of talk on this board about PUR and the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten and LG's powder foundation, which I have both.  Have been curious about the PUR and at 50% off its tempting - easier to try things at 50% off than pay full price.  I have so much LG though not sure I can justify it even at 50% off.  Going to think about it though because I know it gets really good review.

Honored Contributor

i saw this Wed and ordered the MH new Serum Sunscreen and the new Jelly Cleanser and used the Ulta $3.50 off coupon. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

i saw this Wed and ordered the MH new Serum Sunscreen and the new Jelly Cleanser and used the Ulta $3.50 off coupon. 

I'm kinda interest in the jelly cleanser too. The clear sunscreen also sounds interesting.  Looking forward to you reviews, @Shelbelle   

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I'm kinda interest in the jelly cleanser too. The clear sunscreen also sounds interesting.  Looking forward to you reviews, @Shelbelle   

The sunscreen I bought is tinted, I got the Lite/Med. The jelly cleanswr is not my usual type of cleanser, I like a foaming one but this sounded intriguing,  Begins as a jelly and turns into a milk. 

Jean, if you ever have MH questions contact Amy on their site, she is quite helpful at answering any and all inquiries, we have become friendly, I bother her a lot.