Trusted Contributor

Mad Hippie Eye Cream - Yay or Nay?

To those that have used Mad Hippie Eye Cream, were you pleased with it and would you purchase it again?

A new natural foods store opened in my area and they have the eye cream on sale for $19.99 this week and I'm debating about purchasing it. 

I'm pushing 60 with fine lines and crepey eyelids plus dark circles.  Those issues are what I need an eye cream to treat and this eye cream has niacinamide, haloxyl, Matrixyl 3000, Eyeliss, Vit. E, K, & C, a decent array of anti-aging peptides and anti-oxidants.  I have no major issues with skin sensitivity other than fragrance near my eyes and I don't see any fragrance listed in the ingredients.

It's been on my list of eye creams to try, so what say you....yay or nay?

Honored Contributor

Re: Mad Hippie Eye Cream - Yay or Nay?

[ Edited ]

I have it but have not tried it yet. Ingredients are stellar, so worth trying. 

Honored Contributor

If you are an ebay shopper, there is one listed now for $19.95 with free shipping with an option to Make an Offer, so you could get a better deal here.

Honored Contributor

Definite YAY for me.  I went through a lot of trial and error with many others and either they didn't work or they cause milia.  Then I discovered MH Eye Cream.  I've been using it for a long time.  I did take a break and used Skinn Eye Creme Reverse for awhile, but didn't see any new improvement beyond what MH already provided so once I finished up with what I had, I returned to MH and am very happy to stay with it. 

Super Contributor

I like their products I use the eye cream, face wash, and the Antioxidant Facial Oil.  The eye cream helps with fine lines, puffiness and has a lot of good natrual stuff in it.  Great product line.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, ladies, for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate it!

JLF, I remember that you liked the product and was curious if it was something you would continue to use after using Skinn, so thanks for your review!  I tried the Skinn eye product and it didn't work for me, so I'm always on the lookout for an eye cream with ingredients that address dark circles.  Now my under eye wrinkles are a new 'wrinkle' in the eye cream game, ugh.

I'm so happy that this new natural foods market (Lucky's Market) opened so close to my home that I make an effort to purchase from them every week, if I can swing it, so that they succeed and stay open.  They are good competition for Whole Paycheck (Whole Foods, lol).  I'll be making another trip this week to buy Mad Hippie eye cream!

Trusted Contributor

Although it is a nice eye cream, I don't think it has done much for me. I purchased it twice and have not noticed much improvement in the darkness around my eyes. And although it is an emollient cream, I still need a richer cream. In all honesty, I have never found a HG eye cream or serum. I use a variety of serums & creams & layer them. But still searching for THE ONE! FYI, I'm 60 1/2 if that helps any.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Regular Contributor

I've had mine for a while now.Love the ingredients,delivery system,price and texture but haven't seen any significant positive changes.That being said,I may buy it again,maybe it's preventing future problems! After all,i am 66 years old.there's no miracles at this point!