Trusted Contributor

Macys has a really good Clinique GWP for Fall

[ Edited ]

Clinique Gift with Purchase at Macys. I don't know if it is available in stores right now, but I ordered mine online. If you spend $55 it gets even better. I needed a moisturizer for winter and some more cleansing balm. Good way to get a few lip colors for free. It truly is free for me because I use their skincare. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Macys has a really good Gift with Purchase (GWP) for Fall

Is this for a specific cosmetic line?

Honored Contributor

Re: Macys has a really good Gift with Purchase (GWP) for Fall

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Is this for a specific cosmetic line?

According to the OP, it's Clinique.

ETA @Lipstickdiva

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

Re: Macys has a really good Clinique GWP for Fall

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains direct links to external retailer

Respected Contributor

I am thinking about getting some Clinique to get the Gift With Purchase.  What clinique products do you like?

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007, I would start my haul with Take the Day Off makeup remover.  It's one of the good ones on the market.  I really like the Cleansing Oil and the Balm.  You may prefer the one specified for eye makeup for starters.   

I won't state that I'm a dedicated Clinique user, but there was a time when it was my skincare of choice.  Presently, the Take the Day Off products are my favorites in the brand. 

Respected Contributor

@Trix  Thanks for your great suggestions!

Honored Contributor

my favorite clinique products are the moisture surge products and the all about eyes de puffing serums. i love their POP lip colors in their makeup line.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Clinique"s Moisture Surge and buy it when there's a GWP.  Bought mine last week at Von Maur, as I liked their GWP better. Macy's has the Happy fragrance in it.  Not a fan of their fragrances

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Moisturesurge holiday package because you also get a travel sized moistursurge eye cream and a lip crayon in watermelon. I ordered the Take it Off cleansing balm too as I use that daily. After I use it I rinse and wash my face with Clinique's mild liquid soap. 

I am allergic to fragrance so Clinique is good for me. I can't use Estee Lauder's skin care at all because it is highly fragranced. Also, Clinique's prices are very good compared to more high end brands.