Honored Contributor

Macy's has some nice Black Friday Door Buster deals in beauty that you can purchase now. A lot of items are $10-$25. There are also some gifts with purchase. I already placed my order! There is a really good deal on a BE kit. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Macys Black Friday Deals

@Jordan2

Thank you for this tip!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 thanks!   I ordered the BE kit last week when they were having a pre black Friday sale.  It got here yesterday!!  Awesome deal for $49! I'm thinking of getting another and break it up for small gifts.  Nordstrom's has it for $79. Wonder if they are price matching for black Friday.  Also Macy's has the Lancome mascara deal for $30 and everyone else is $35

Respected Contributor

I will go take a look thanks
Super Contributor

great buys! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Thanks! 

I got the Origins Superstar Mini's Set for $20.  It's a good way to try 7 of the Origins products.

Respected Contributor

Some very nice deals and I placed an order earlier today for myself and some little gifts for Christmas. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

They have a nice Laura Geller set for $22.50 which includes a lip gloss, eyeshadow duo, mascara, and eyeliner.  And if you spend $40 you get a free gift with purchase which is a mini lip gloss, travel size bronze n brighten in medium, and packette of original spackle.

Also, Ebates and Shop at Home have a rebate of 12% for Macy's.

Trusted Contributor

Saw a few nice bobbie brown too.  

Honored Contributor

I just opened my order from Macys. Their shipping was pretty fast considering I ordered the day before Thanksgiving (delivered on Monday by UPS). I bought a number of their Black Friday Doorbusters. I got a Donna Karan 3 pc fragrance set, a Michael Kors 3 pc fragrance set, Clinique 3 pc fragrance set, MAC small mascara in blue and plum, and a Laura Mercier 4 pc hand cream set that I always wanted to get. I also got a free acrylic little organizer that I gave to my mother. I'll be smelling wonderful and am happy with my gifts to myself. Did anyone buy any beauty from the sale?