Trusted Contributor

If anyone is interested, Macy's is starting their 10 Days of Glam on Friday.  It's similar to Ulta's events in that each day there are a couple of things that are 50% off.   There is a good mix of different makeup, skincare and perfume products.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

If anyone is interested, Macy's is starting their 10 Days of Glam on Friday.  It's similar to Ulta's events in that each day there are a couple of things that are 50% off.   There is a good mix of different makeup, skincare and perfume products.

@lkat  Thanks for sharing that info. 

Respected Contributor

One of those days the Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation is on sale. I have never tried it, but I know many on this board really like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007Bobbi Brown's Stick Foundation is outstanding. It makes an ideal everyday foundation if you're a one foundation kind of gal.  However, if you're like me and use different types of foundation, Bobbi's stick is wonderful for carrying in the handbag or as an item to keep in your gymbag toiletry kit.  It also is nice for travel because it is so versatile. It can be worn just as spot coverage, or allover the face, and is easy to adjust from light or heavy application coverage.  With the $24 price tag I'll be buying a one. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@momoftwo2007Bobbi Brown's Stick Foundation is outstanding. It makes an ideal everyday foundation if you're a one foundation kind of gal.  However, if you're like me and use different types of foundation, Bobbi's stick is wonderful for carrying in the handbag or as an item to keep in your gymbag toiletry kit.  It also is nice for travel because it is so versatile. It can be worn just as spot coverage, or allover the face, and is easy to adjust from light or heavy application coverage.  With the $24 price tag I'll be buying a one. Woman Very Happy

@Trix  I’ll be purchasing 2 Foundation sticks at that price. I’ve used them so long, they’re a “go to”, so may as well stock up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's Beauty Offers

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Tarte set, featured in the email, for a Christmas gift. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

Does anyone know if they limit how many you can purchase?   I know ulta does, so was wondering.  I would love to get severalSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Shanus & @Trix  I might have to try it (Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation) due to your glowing recommendations!

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba954 wrote:

Does anyone know if they limit how many you can purchase?   I know ulta does, so was wondering.  I would love to get severalSmiley Happy

I'm not sure if Macy's limits how many of the same item you can purchase, but that's pretty easy to work around.  Let's say, if I want 4 Bobbi Brown Stick foundations and they say the max is 2, I would order two online and go ino the store to buy the other two. Or in my case, I would just go to the two downtown Macy's stores (both of which carry BB).  I realize the store has to be located conveniently to you in order for my plans to work.