Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's Beauty Box Subscription

I was just wondering if anyone received their beauty box yet? I subscribed to it, but if I understand it correctly that doesn't guarantee you get one. I believe Macys will send an email when they send it out, which I didn't receive yet.

Frequent Contributor

@Jordan2 I received an order confirmation on Friday 7/28, and the ship date shows 8/7/17. 

Honored Contributor

@summer wrote:

@Jordan2 I received an order confirmation on Friday 7/28, and the ship date shows 8/7/17. 

@summer, maybe you can report back here when you receive it. I hope this is going to be good. I just cancelled my Sephora Playbox after getting it for 14 months. I found it to be really a hit or miss, some of the boxes weren't that great. I'm willing to give this a 2 or 3 box chance. 

Honored Contributor

I manage to purchase enough beauty products on my own.  I do not need a beauty box.  In fact, I need to go through some of the products and toss out what I have not used for a long time.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link that has a link to another retail site.

Honored Contributor

I think the key to success with these boxes is to subscribe where you already buy beauty products.  Then you get products you have access to.

Honored Contributor

Geez, it's been almost 2 months since I signed up and still haven't gotten anything?!!! guess I'll have to go check it out!!!

Honored Contributor

I also received an email stating that mine will ship on Aug 4th. I purchase quite a bit of Beauty from Macy's and they have always been good with including samples, so I am hoping this will be a good Beauty Box. I have never subsribed to any others...I will post after receiving mine!

Honored Contributor

I received my second beauty box. I liked the first one, but the second one wasn't as great. I may give it one more chance, but I was wondering how to go about cancelling the box, do I need to call Macy's customer service?

Honored Contributor

I just cancelled my subscription. I received two boxes, the first one was better than the second. When will I ever learn to not get taken in by these beauty box subscriptions? So far I have had Ipsy, Allure, Sephora Playbox, and the Macys one. I may use my $15 to subscribe to Netflix or Hulu!