Respected Contributor

Re: Macy's Beauty Box Subscription

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Jordan2

You have to go to the Macy site and cancell it on the BB section. I ordered one got an email it was recieved. After a month I called and got someone doing CS in India. They said it was ordered at a later date and been delivered. Don't lie. This went on and on I finally said I would cut up my Macy's card in little pieces and set it on fire and to forget the dispute resolution for $15.So then asked to have it cancelled. It takes an entire month to get it cancelled and you have to go online to do it. By then I had lost my marbles because the CS person asked me to send the email from them they couldn't find. Another BB Co. got into trouble for sitting on cancellations and still billing the customer. It was not my finest moment. I hate off shore CS.

Sounds like a lot of trouble.  Why are they making things so hard?  I am a bit upset with Zulily today because it does not appear there is a way to change your payment method online like there should be.  I wanted to put a gift I was ordering on another credit card but couldn't see where to change it,  I googled and people on their facebook page were complaining about the same thing.  They were telling them to call about it.  Not good customer service.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's Beauty Box Subscription

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Jordan2

You have to go to the Macy site and cancell it on the BB section. I ordered one got an email it was recieved. After a month I called and got someone doing CS in India. They said it was ordered at a later date and been delivered. Don't lie. This went on and on I finally said I would cut up my Macy's card in little pieces and set it on fire and to forget the dispute resolution for $15.So then asked to have it cancelled. It takes an entire month to get it cancelled and you have to go online to do it. By then I had lost my marbles because the CS person asked me to send the email from them they couldn't find. Another BB Co. got into trouble for sitting on cancellations and still billing the customer. It was not my finest moment. I hate off shore CS.

@fluffysmom, I love how they say you can cancel at anytime and then they make it difficult for you. This makes me uneasy about signing up for anything.