Honored Contributor

Macy's Beauty Box-Received Mine!

I received my Macy's Beauty Box yesterday. I thought it was very nice. The Samples I received were:

Purity-2oz

Tarte Maracuja Oil

M.A.C. False Lashes Mascara-love this!

Perfume Sample Spray-smells really good, can't remember the name of it right now-will post once I am at home again.

Benefit Gimme Brow-also very nice

Smashbox Eyeshadow Duo-very pretty colors

All in all a very nice sampler, with a cute makeup bag and the 5.00 coupon. This is the only Beauty Sampler I receive, and I think it is a good one!!!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

That sounds like a winner!  Enjoy your products!

That sounds like a winner!  Enjoy your products!

Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's Beauty Box-Received Mine!

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I received my Macy's Beauty Box yesterday. I thought it was very nice. The Samples I received were:

Purity-2oz

Tarte Maracuja Oil

Perfume Sample Spray-smells really good, can't remember the name of it right now-will post once I am at home again.

All in all a very nice sampler, with a cute makeup bag and the 5.00 coupon. This is the only Beauty Sampler I receive, and I think it is a good one!!!!!!! 

@CANDLEQUEEN, I am glad your happy with the beauty box. I ordered on July 22 and still haven't gotten a confirmation for it. I was wondering can you use the $5 coupon on any beauty purchase or only on a full size of one of the samples you received?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Purity-2oz

Tarte Maracuja Oil

@CANDLEQUEEN, I am glad your happy with the beauty box. I ordered on July 22 and still haven't gotten a confirmation for it. I was wondering can you use the $5 coupon on any beauty purchase or only on a full size of one of the samples you received?

@Jordan2 Hi,

I will check when I get back home.I just kind of glanced at the coupon, I am hoping it is on any Beauty Purchase!!!!!!I wonder why you haven't received a confirmation yet.....

Respected Contributor

That looks like a really nice box!

I have the Maracuja Oil and enjoy it a lot (especially for very dry winter days).

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Purity-2oz

Tarte Maracuja Oil

@CANDLEQUEEN what were the sizes of the other items?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Purity-2oz

Tarte Maracuja Oil

@Jordan2 Hi,

I will check when I get back home.I just kind of glanced at the coupon, I am hoping it is on any Beauty Purchase!!!!!!I wonder why you haven't received a confirmation yet.....

@CANDLEQUEEN, I'm thinking maybe you had to subscribe by a certain date to get the August box. Hopefully I'll get a confirmation for the September one, my luck it won't be any good!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENHow soon does the coupon expire?  Does it only last a month or is it good for longer?  Thanks

Occasional Contributor

It's good until the end of September.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENHow soon does the coupon expire?  Does it only last a month or is it good for longer?  Thanks

@Roni18 Sorry just saw your question. It is good until end of September on any Beauty Item!