Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's Beauty Box-Received Mine!

@Suebdoo Hi Sue, Sorry I don't know the sizes, I can check when I get back home, but they are small-definitely Sample sizes, however sample sizes where you get plenty of uses to be able to tell if you like it or not..They are not so small you only get to use it twice and its gone...I think it is a really good deal....  

Honored Contributor

I got mine finally too, and not worth $15 at all. Samples are teeny, tiny , except for the purity--that is a good travel size. And good lord---I don't need another silly little bag!!!! Prob will cancel.

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo - Here's the shadow size. Also, for those who are interested, the fragrance sample is Carolina Herrera, Good Girl. Shadows.png

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENHow soon does the coupon expire?  Does it only last a month or is it good for longer?  Thanks

@Roni18 Sorry just saw your question. It is good until end of September on any Beauty Item!

Thanks!  

Honored Contributor

I ordered the box on 7/22 and still haven't gotten a confirmation from Macy's. I wonder if there is a waitlist?  Pretty soon I'm going to lose interest!

Valued Contributor

ooohhh I'm considering getting this...

I get Sephora Play and Birchbox.  I used to get the Allure one but cancelled it after 3 months because the stuff was way too weird/trendy for me. 

It looks like it just started and only had 1 month (August)?  I think I'll see what pops up on the next few months and maybe I'll ask my sister for a subscription for Xmas