Respected Contributor

Macy's 15% off Beauty and free shipping.

Ladies, Macy's is the place to go today.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's 15% off Beauty and free shipping.

The exclusions at Macy's on their 'coupons' and promo codes these days makes the discounts a joke. Most anything I put in my cart is excluded from their promotions anymore, and why I rarely shop there these days. 

Last time I looked JC Penney was getting about as bad. 

Give a discount store/site wide or forget it. 

Having a list of exclusions a mile long only frustrates and drives off customers. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

The exclusions at Macy's on their 'coupons' and promo codes these days makes the discounts a joke. Most anything I put in my cart is excluded from their promotions anymore, and why I rarely shop there these days. 

Last time I looked JC Penney was getting about as bad. 

Give a discount store/site wide or forget it. 

Having a list of exclusions a mile long only frustrates and drives off customers. 

@Mominohio, there may be some excluded beauty items, but I haven't come across them. Just about everything is 15 percent off and free shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I just orddered two Bare Minerals skincare sets that were $80.00 values for under $20.00 and got a free nice gift with makeup bag. Good deals with Mr Rebates and free shipping.

Floral Pillow
Respected Contributor

I got all my Beauty items 15% off.  No problem whatso ever!!!  Saving on Beauty that doesn't got on sale is the best!  Smiley Happy  Free shipping too.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle thanks!  Also Retailmenot has cash back to use on top of the 15%.  $10 back on $50, $20 On $100.  So another 20%.  Works for me😁. I didn't look for exclusions but usually it's Chanel. @Mominohio @suzyQ3

Honored Contributor

Lord & Tsylor has F&F coming up on December 4th with 15% off almost all Beauty.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Sunnycorle thanks!  Also Retailmenot has cash back to use on top of the 15%.  $10 back on $50, $20 On $100.  So another 20%.  Works for me😁. I didn't look for exclusions but usually it's Chanel. @Mominohio

Yep, that is what I was looking for this time!

And their long list of exclusions for many discounts on their coupons/promo codes (not necessarily beauty, but just merchandise in  general) is simply getting to be longer than what is eligible for a discount. 

Respected Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised today when I went to the Macys website. I had my eye on a bathrobe which was a cyber special for black Friday. It was $ 9.00 cheaper today. Also men's levi jeans were less expensive than Amazon.

I also ordered some cosmetics (Cashmere Mist deodorant) that never is on sale.

I did have to order more to get free shipping but that was easy with the great deals. Now I hope it all comes.

Trusted Contributor

@wonderfulworld FYI if you are ordering clothing or similar and need to get to a free shipping amount, just add in a cheap makeup item.  It will get you free shipping!  I have ordered a lip liner or mask for $5.  Voila!  No need to get the free shipping amount!  Hope that makes sense.