Honored Contributor

Re: Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque

Nope, it's complete. Argan oil is in both lists. I didn't question that one. I asked where the Tea Tree oil, the Chamomile oil, the Aloe, and the algae extract were.

My guess is that maybe those ingredients are in one of their other products and somebody was just doing cut/paste for their description without actually checking the ingredients.

Respected Contributor

probably so. drugstore.com is bad about it as well. When nexxus stopped the old version of their color protect shampoo with a complete sulfate free one, even changed the bottles color but they left up the old reviews of the old product. I know so for i had written a review for the old version and its still attached to the new shampoo i never tried lol

Honored Contributor

On 5/12/2014 Icegoddess said:

Nope, it's complete. Argan oil is in both lists. I didn't question that one. I asked where the Tea Tree oil, the Chamomile oil, the Aloe, and the algae extract were.

My guess is that maybe those ingredients are in one of their other products and somebody was just doing cut/paste for their description without actually checking the ingredients.

I guess I don't understand because the back of the jar ingredient list picture does not show these ingredients either so it isn't a website issue? This item clearly doesn't contain those ingredients you mentioned and sally's and drugstore.com each have the same description of the product claiming to have these ingredients? You know what is odd though, the macadamia oil mask repair on Ulta (different brand) has the exact same description and also does NOT contain these ingredients...weird!

Respected Contributor

I know, I think some programmer is trying to save time.