Honored Contributor

Re: MY REVIEW ON MAYBELLINE TINT AND AGE REWIND ERASER...

[ Edited ]

You're welcome @Dazlin . I think if you go to the top right of the posts, there's a print option where the edit option is found. It's 3 dots in the upper corner.

Respected Contributor

So far today, I only applied my face moisturizer under eyes.  Then I used Mac Prep N prime,  since I have it. Then the Age Rewind, and tapped on with a brush, then a tiny dab of Almond oil.  So far, it's pretty good, I'll check again later.   The Age Rewind is definitely brightening...texture, so,so.   Following the many suggestions here, and im experimenting with what I have until I'm ready to make the next purchase.   @Shanus , tried the way you said in that order with the products I have...seems to help.  No shiseido eye cream either.  I checked out the BB products, and letting you know,  Macy's has them on sale today.   

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting me know about Macy's @Dazlin ....

Respected Contributor

1. @Shanus , just wish the stores around here sold BB, so I could see in person.   We have Kielhs in Dillard's, so ill go.
Respected Contributor

@Shanus ...I took the plunge...ordered everything from macys and the Kiehls too.  🤷‍♀️...oh well. 

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

I used the Monistat CHAFING Gel for many years and with great results.  When my complexion went from oily/normal to DRY, it no longer worked for me. 

All concealers that I've tried have settled in fine lines but I take care of that by removing the excess from those fine lines.  The one concealer that doesn't settle is Kaja.  It's quite thin so maybe that's why it doesn't settle.  About all I use anymore is the Kaja concealer and NYX.